HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday – 6.30am to 10pm
Saturday – 7am to 9pm
Sunday – 8am to 9pm
Regular Packages :
Discount Packages :
- 3 x one hour lessonsBuy Now
- 5 x one hour lessons Buy Now
- 10 x one hour lessons Buy Now
- Buy Now
- Buy Now
- Christmas or birthday gift. Rates as per the above pricing (or any other amount you would like to gift)Buy Now
- Night driving lessons are a minimum of 60 minutes as it incorporates some country driving.
- All rates for RMS driving tests are exclusive of all Government fees.
- * You collect three log book hours for every one hour lesson up to a maximum of 10 hours, after which (regardless of the driver training business you select) it reverts to one log book hour per one hour lesson.
- We encourage and welcome one parent or guardian to join us during a lesson.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Payment is accepted via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX*, Direct Bank Debit and Paypal*. *AMEX and Paypal payments are subject to a 4% surcharge.
Payments and Cancellation :
Payments for lessons can be made by bank transfer / credit card payment prior to the lesson/s. At Adept Driver Training, we understand that on occasion you may need to reschedule or cancel a lesson. When you book a lesson with us you are securing a professional trainers time and allocated a custom training vehicle for your lesson. These resources are allocated solely to you only for the duration of your lesson booking. As a result there are associated costs with reserving you these resources.
A minimum of 24hrs notice is required when you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson time or date. Cancellations can be made via telephone, text message or email. If less than 24hrs notice is provided, the full lesson fee will be charged and payable for the lesson. If no cancellation notice is given and a student fails to attend the appointment at the scheduled time or fails to have a current drivers licence on them, the full lesson fee will be charged and payable for the lesson.
Cancellation, rescheduling and no show policies are strictly upheld to ensure our high standards and level of service to each and every student. Adept Driver Training will do everything possible to ensure that your driving lessons start and finish on time. Should the driving instructor be running behind schedule, the student will be notified. If the instructor is late to a lesson, they will make a concerted effort to extend the lesson by the time due or make other arrangements as agreed to between the instructor, student (and or their parent/guardian).
We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or change lesson lengths and start/finish times under certain circumstances (eg, the driving instructor is sick, dangerous weather conditions, etc). Adept Driver Training will do everything in our power to avoid having to do so, however in the event of postponement, any fees paid will be carried forward to the next driving lesson or refunded. The driving instructor reserves the right to cancel a lesson at short notice or throughout the duration of the lesson if the student is suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (prescribed or otherwise), or any other condition that would cause the students driving to be dangerous or illegal or where the student does not follow the driving instructors instructions. In such circumstances, the lesson fee is still payable. Click here for full terms and conditions.